MOLD REMOVAL & REMEDIATION
The key to mold control is moisture control. It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24 - 48 hours to prevent mold growth. Mold damage covering more than 2 sq. feet requires a trained mold remediation professional for proper and safe clean-up. It is not enough to simply kill the mold, it must also be removed so no allergic reaction occurs. Molds are part of the natural environment. They reproduce by means of tiny spores that are invisible to the naked eye and float through the air. Mold may begin to grow indoors when mold spores land on surfaces that are wet. Mold does have the potential to cause health problems. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reaction. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people who have asthma. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs.
Get the facts with your Moisture Meters. Extract as much water as possible (it's 500 times more efficient to extract than to dry.) Create a drying plan applying Psychrometrics. Install the equipment needed to do the job as quickly as possible. Isolate the area to be dried. Turn on the equipment to create the drying VORTEX. Chase the moisture until it's eliminated / taking and recording Psychrometric readings everyday. The dehumidifier removes the moisture as the fans move the air.